2018年11月7日水曜日

Music

Hello everyone!
Today,I will talk about music.
Do you listen music?
The others do every day, the others do a few days, another don't.
I like music so that I listen music every day but I didn't go KARAOKE,so I don't sing very well.
It is secret that I go to KARAOKE alone recently for practice.

4 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I also don't like going to KARAOKE.
    I can feel good toto go to KARAOKE alone for practice.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I like going to Karaoke ,but I don't go nowadays. I always sing a song♪

    返信削除
  4. I like listening to music.
    I want to go to Karaoke with my friends, but I have no time to go to Karaoke.

    返信削除

Music

Hello everyone! Today,I will talk about music. Do you listen music? The others do every day, the others do a few days, another don't....